At Legacy at Erie Station, Town Center living enhances independence with choices galore in an extraordinary rental setting. The first (and maybe the most fun) is selecting the apartment that’s perfect for you. Choosing from a selection of bright and spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom residences, you’ll find a space that’s just right to call your own. With so many options to choose from and professionals ready to help you customize your apartment, you’re sure to have a ball expressing your style.
One visit and you’ll see that the best part of living here is what you’ll experience just outside your front door. Enjoy a delicious dinner with friends. Sign up for any of our dozens of fun and interesting classes. With a real sense of community, incredible dining options and the most fun around, you’ll never run out of things to do.
- Modern kitchen or kitchenette and balcony or patio (in select apartments)
- Walk-in closets (in select apartments)
- Delicious and healthy continental breakfast (Sunday – Friday), hot breakfast (Saturday) and chef-prepared dinner daily
- Weekly housekeeping and trash removal
- Complete apartment maintenance services including plumbing and major appliances
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Caring, trained staff available 24 hours per day
- Scheduled local transportation services to shopping, appointments and entertainment (extra fees may apply)
- All utilities including cable TV and internet service, excluding phone
- Dynamic calendar of classes, activities and extraordinary outings
- Move-in coordination
- Check out our other Independent Living communities in the Rochester area